Growth is often only achieved by getting the right finance at the right time.
Funds will be needed at various points of your businesses lifecycle. Finance comes in a range of options:
- Bank finance and re-banking of existing debt
- Confidential invoice discounting and factoring
- Stock and asset finance
- Development capital
- Government grants
You may think that banks aren’t so keen on lending these days, but knowing who to talk to can really make a difference.
We have strong relationships with banks, commercial financiers and equity providers which we use to raise funds for working capital, investment in management/equipment, development, equity release and financial restructuring.
As part of this process we will:
- Evaluate your funding requirements and assist in choosing the most appropriate type of finance
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each source of funding
- Prepare appropriate business plans/forecasts to present your funding requirement
- Help you present your case effectively
- Negotiate with the funders to obtain the best deal
- Advise you on key terms and conditions attached